To connect with Carolyn Martinez to appear as a speaker please use our Contact page. Popular presentations for writers are:
- Show Not Tell
- Culling Excess Words, and Deepening Point of View
- Developing Non-Fiction Ideas for Publication
- Paths to Publishing – Traditional Versus Self Publishing (a panel of 2-4 authors).
- Self-Publishing – You’ve Written Your Masterpiece, Now What?
- Polishing Your Resume – one-on-one service for library members
“Carolyn’s workshop was both productive and fun. I feel confident that our group is now well-informed on when to use Deep Point of View. Greatly appreciated her effort to share her personal and professional knowledge. It was a real pleasure to meet her,” Ornig Elena, Helensvale Writers Group.
“I needed to create a professional cover letter / application and resume. Being able to work alongside Carolyn was an absolute pleasure. I recommend Carolyn to everyone. I got the promotion!” Tahlia Williams.
‘Thank you for the helpful seminar, the information was excellent,’ Alan Ketley.
‘I attended the ‘Paths to Publishing’ forum. Thank you so much for sharing your considerable knowledge and experience of the publishing world. I gained a number of valuable insights from you,’ Diane Clarke.